Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw Jaanu, once Rashi told you something like Big dreams demands big sacrifices, right?
This quote is helping me so much.🤗
Really rashi told this
I thought u said it.😆
Good it’s helping u 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw Jaanu, once Rashi told you something like Big dreams demands big sacrifices, right?
This quote is helping me so much.🤗
Really rashi told this
I thought u said it.😆
Good it’s helping u 🤗
Right.Really that’s great.
So for each subject u have to go to different classes????
But I have to change my class only once.
Ohhh ok 🤗
For lunch u will come home right???
🤣
She said this.
It gives me confidence and reminds me of you and Rashi. 😆
Yeah..
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
🤣
She said this.
It gives me confidence and reminds me of you and Rashi. 😆
Ohhh ok
Really iam happy u remember us 🤣🤣🤣
Lunch
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw Jaanu, once Rashi told you something like Big dreams demands big sacrifices, right?
This quote is helping me so much.🤗
I like this quote so much 🤗😆
Yeah
Whole day I missed both of you and even Sam😆
🤣🤣