Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
woo srk's voice is all sorts of amazing. idk if aryan will match up
SRK & Aryan had dubbed for the Hindi version of The Incredibles as well and I remember Masand had said Aryan was better than his dad 😆
I am watching lion king on the first day💃💃💃
**Not in hindi though😂
Somebody pls tag Kangoli 🤺🤺🤺
I'll rather watch the film in English anyday
still can't forget the day when I watched Incredibles in SRK's voice and it was nothing but cringeworthy
Aryan might do grown up simba then who will do baby simba?
They should get Abram to do kid Simba. Aryan can do Adult Simba and shahrukh can be mufasa.
Ummmm I don't think srk has the gravity in his voice like James Earl jones.mufasa's voice is unique
Haanji, where is anti-nepotism brigade? Halla bol do ab😆
probably in hibernation mode lol👍🏼Haanji, where is anti-nepotism brigade? Halla bol do ab😆
https://x.com/Ranveertbt/status/2035557301319258578
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Amid huge hype for Avengers doomsday, don't you think Srk should postpone the release of King in December? I think he should, seeing huge...
https://x.com/i/status/2075294875466264772 https://x.com/i/status/2075455500477698366
1