Can they focus more on Anu-Jaj , I really want to enjoy this track .
And they again edited AnuPre scene
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Can they focus more on Anu-Jaj , I really want to enjoy this track .
And they again edited AnuPre scene
Is there any anupre scenes today?
Guys discuss in EDT please....
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Can they focus more on Anu-Jaj , I really want to enjoy this track .
And they again edited AnuPre scene
Which scene?

Any anupre dance today? I thought I read on WU.
Someone should tape AnuPre mouths the moment they start with pro--
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Someone should tape AnuPre mouths the moment they start with pro--
I know right. They waste more time doing promises and later breaking them..😜
I know right. They waste more time doing promises and later breaking them..😜
I feel like banging my head whenever they start with promises🤪