One thing I definitely don't want: Prerna and him taking care of Sneha instead of Mr Bajaj.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
One thing I definitely don't want: Prerna and him taking care of Sneha instead of Mr Bajaj.
doing both multitaskingOriginally posted by: forbidden
Everyone is busy watching game it seems none is here today 😆
see PM 😡Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We are nearer than before. 🥳
To be honest. I don't Prerna with him. Bajaj is alone enough with his little Sneha
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
One thing I definitely don't want: Prerna and him taking care of Sneha instead of Mr Bajaj.
Him?
Why would that happen though? Are they deviating from the original story?
Not watching Match just exams 😡
I responded to your PM. 😆
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Dont raise much hope i doubt he willl be shown more than 10 mins in maha episode 😕
I feel like he will come towards the end of the episode; then we will see the promo recreated and then the episode will end. Then we will have to wait for Tuesday.
What I am sure of though is that he will ACT circles around everyone on Indian TV at this moment. I know how crazy I went over him as Mr Khan.
I cannot wait for his interviews and BTS with Erica.
I don't think it's going to happen.Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
One thing I definitely don't want: Prerna and him taking care of Sneha instead of Mr Bajaj.
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
One thing I definitely don't want: Prerna and him taking care of Sneha instead of Mr Bajaj.
Thats not gonna happen! There was a valid reason in S1.. here it’s a NO NO for a swap..