i was thinking same... when I type "me" it automatically adds "mev"😲🤣
🤣🤣
So even when u not of IF u can still remember me 😆 (and hopefully get writing )
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
i was thinking same... when I type "me" it automatically adds "mev"😲🤣
🤣🤣
So even when u not of IF u can still remember me 😆 (and hopefully get writing )
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I imagined that just not the way u said it
I was thinking either store room or some hut in the jungle 🤣
Storeroom is best in this scenario. .. confined spaces make simmering emotions easier to 🌋♨😛
🤣🤣🔊🔊Anjaaan Ajaaaaan 🔊🔊😆
Pi is missing Anjaan🤣
Did anyone see the episode yet?
First thing that comes to mind is plane scene and the goorna by the pool
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Did anyone see the episode yet?
Nope still waiting for it to be uploaded on hotstar but I’m gonna rewatch it on TV tonight what about you?
It's Dri's saansein, dhadhkane and asoon😔.
And hyperventilating breathing too😆
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Did anyone see the episode yet?
Nope waiting for it still
Ohk🤣It's Dri's saansein, dhadhkane and asoon😔.
And hyperventilating breathing too😆
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Nope waiting for it still
They are making us lose our sleep 😭
The time difference is annoying 😫