Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Now that Mr. Anjaan Shergill is quite capable of saving himself from every possible danger, I doubt if we will get this. 🤔
It seems we will see more of Anjaan saving Drishṭi 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Now that Mr. Anjaan Shergill is quite capable of saving himself from every possible danger, I doubt if we will get this. 🤔
It seems we will see more of Anjaan saving Drishṭi 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Anjaan bhujhayega firse🤣
Pagal ladki 🤣Ye kya kiya 🤣
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
U couldn’t do the read all reply all 🤣🤣
My day too will Come💪
Yup Anjaan se kuch bhi kaam ho aag laga lo🤣
Congrats Mev🥳
Pagal ladki 🤣Ye kya kiya 🤣
Pagal nhi bevkoof🤣
🤣🤣🤣you think it is
I know so 🤣🤣
I haven’t been on if long and changed so much 🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Anjaan bhujhayega firse🤣
RaVan wedding se jo aag lagegi use bujhao pehle. 🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Send her to stadium and let her die in water🤣
Lol that’s right
Send her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aiyoo swara
Iam still laughing 🤣🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup Anjaan se kuch bhi kaam ho aag laga lo🤣
Yeh jaante hi bhi ki Anjaan usi ka pati hain🤣