Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read love this popat...
papat hi hona hai anupre working together🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I read love this popat...
papat hi hona hai anupre working together🤣
I miss her hands in controll 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
papat hi hona hai anupre working together🤣
Moni, don’t laugh, it’s going to happen, you just wait and watch 😳
I am not being able to express correctly but this dance was My fav one because I found the dance steps were really soft. There was something different in their chemistry too.. It looked like a married couple dance...😍Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I loved it, it's very well choreographed and smoothly done and their expressions are so good I actually ignored their weird clothes too😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I miss her hands in controll 😆
Abbey yaar Kyun yaad dila diya🤣
But it's starting days of show ✋😂
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Moni, don’t laugh, it’s going to happen, you just wait and watch 😳
My delusional team on work😎
hands were shareef 😒🤣
I am not being able to express correctly but this dance was My fav one because I found the dance steps were really soft. There was something different in their chemistry too.. It looked like a married couple dance...😍
Couple very much in love, too many pheels
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I checked twice whether it's you or Moni who wrote this 😂
ex biwi hai wo😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Moni, don’t laugh, it’s going to happen, you just wait and watch 😳
mai chup rahungi ab 🤣
bht popat hui meri kom track me