Originally posted by: RollingStones
Toh agar Navu Hot hota toh Ppl would have accepted the NavPre Jodi ??
Naveen Babu is the only sacha aashiq of Prerna Sharma✋
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
Toh agar Navu Hot hota toh Ppl would have accepted the NavPre Jodi ??
Naveen Babu is the only sacha aashiq of Prerna Sharma✋
shaayad karte, isliye to Navvu ko Liya. Kya kare log looks ke peeche pade hain.Originally posted by: RollingStones
Toh agar Navu Hot hota toh Ppl would have accepted the NavPre Jodi ??
Yeh duniya, zaalim duniya, nahin sudhregi.
only these are optionsOriginally posted by: Cute_Virgo
What happened to chor and chirkut?
I added choices I liked. I hope you do not mind🤗
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
It’s a destination wedding people, don’t come with up no wedding or flashback wedding theories 😆
My theory is better than all your theories
CV , I was delusioning along the same lines
Happy to know that I have company 😂😂
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
heard people say so.
satyanash sub barbaad ho raha hai
nazar lag gai hai humko
Originally posted by: priya185
only these are options
I added choices I liked. I hope you do not mind🤗
Okay, the go with RS, I like it😳
basus don't have money to buy paper. 🤑Originally posted by: ifmember
CV , I was delusioning along the same lines
Happy to know that I have company 😂😂
Edit please you can’t say it here
Arrey wo ksg ke saath jaa rahi hain, maa jaegi naa. 😂
Originally posted by: mily_mathew
basus don't have money to buy paper. 🤑
Lol ..Anu will grab and sell his mom's jewellery and plan everything 😆