Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I understood it is offscreen hearing p talk about some raaste...you hear it faintly when they are standing together and eri frowning often because of sun maybe and cribbing to him 😆
Thanks..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I understood it is offscreen hearing p talk about some raaste...you hear it faintly when they are standing together and eri frowning often because of sun maybe and cribbing to him 😆
Thanks..
hey welcome here I hope you have funOriginally posted by: vmanjalika
Hi guys. I'm Maneesha Anjalika from Sri Lanka. I used to read all stuff on KZK 2 from here. I just enjoyed with reading as I haven't registered in here but after seeing this post I can't hold myself anymore. I'm really happy to witness when you guys discuss about Praveena 2; the Sri Lankan version of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. We Sri Lankans don't use Malayalam. Our lead language is Sinhala. And second language is Tamil & also use English. The show is dubbed in Sinhala language. And guys just as you do, I watch this only for AnuPre irrespective of logic and heavy dramas contained in the show.
excited main eddaOriginally posted by: writ_in_water
Wait for vlog 4. Jakia khet milenge
by the way nailah does hotstar premium or vm still work for you on the day they uploaded itOriginally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
What time will it be here Priya?
Since friday it is giving me weird errors about location
Sab aisae karthae tho kitnae log wedding cards chipwa dethae abhi tak😆
This is so good.😍Originally posted by: nailah_AnuPre
They have this pic on SP IG, angle is different..
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoGWMHhFI2w/?igshid=1hw304aok2est
This pic reminded me of AnuPre scene after PreVik dance..
acha asa hota tha phr bh meri last ship chalny se phly kio doob gai 😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Sab aisae karthae tho kitnae log wedding cards chipwa dethae abhi tak😆
How Cute These Two Are!
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Sab aisae karthae tho kitnae log wedding cards chipwa dethae abhi tak😆
Captain is angry at grey bhaiyya. Taking out anger on pheels 🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
acha asa hota tha phr bh meri last ship chalny se phly kio doob gai 😆
Kismat karaab tha 😆