Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare kuch bura na kar payegi
pre iske sar pe chadhkar baithne wali hai
pahle as friend , wife & mother of anus child
bus muh banati rahegi
I know. Loving ur positivity. Sassy Pre promo ki yaad dila di 🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aare kuch bura na kar payegi
pre iske sar pe chadhkar baithne wali hai
pahle as friend , wife & mother of anus child
bus muh banati rahegi
I know. Loving ur positivity. Sassy Pre promo ki yaad dila di 🙈
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Moni don’t worry when Abhiya is eating biriyani at their wedding we will be the last ones laughing!
☺️
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Ajeeb Ajeeb karname karte rhte hai ye celebrities... Isliye mujhe unko follow karne ka mann nai karta recently eri grids 😆
Ladki ka grid n frame obsession sar chad ke bol raha hai 🤪😆
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Ajeeb Ajeeb karname karte rhte hai ye celebrities... Isliye mujhe unko follow karne ka mann nai karta recently eri grids 😆
I am fine with her 3 posts a day grids but these hath, paav, nose waale annoying hain at least she should stop them😆
Okay I saw Swiss confirmation that was India TV segment ab no jinxing *Kala teeka*
Any wonder why Eri’s insta followers hasn’t hit 2M Get over with ur grid thing Eri 🤪
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Okay I saw Swiss confirmation that was India TV segment ab no jinxing *Kala teeka*
Aur kitni confirmations chahiye on same trip, date ka confirmation chahiye ab😆
Ok I saw sbb and India tv segment I felt he said about dharam and conflicts just casually and so traditions and conflicts in general..😆
has eri gone crazy? Har roz ek grid. keya hal bana diya profile ka
Originally posted by: RiyaDutta
Any wonder why Eri’s insta followers hasn’t hit 2M Get over with ur grid thing Eri 🤪
She doesn't care yea, she is doing it for herself, vusko creativity dikhaani hain bas😆