Originally posted by: munchkinland
Chaaru you handled it well.bas🤗
Yep. If it was me, I'll literally would have been super rude. I swear😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Chaaru you handled it well.bas🤗
Yep. If it was me, I'll literally would have been super rude. I swear😡
@Su di and Hash
I felt like scolding and commenting rudely but then I wanted that person to feel guilty and never repeat it...
Originally posted by: chaaru26
That person was just 13 years old and I an sure did not know the consequences of plagiarism
But kop kpp to everyone... 🤗
Well done 👍🏼
Originally posted by: chaaru26
@Su di and Hash
I felt like scolding and commenting rudely but then I wanted that person to feel guilty and never repeat it...
I hope you're successful in it Chaaru. You did the best job🤗
But I did lose my control a little when i asked if that person wrote this and then that person commented saying only few parts are taken and he/she has written it and said any doubts?
Then i told that you have copied sternly
Beti I have 2 a's in my name😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
But I did lose my control a little when i asked if that person wrote this and then that person commented saying only few parts are taken and he/she has written it and said any doubts?
Then i told that you have copied sternly
It's okay. You had the right to be more rude and angry but you still handled it maturely🤗
Anyway, let it go. You busy?
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's okay. You had the right to be more rude and angry but you still handled it maturely🤗
Anyway, let it go. You busy?
Hmm not that much..n
But i need to get busy.. i have 8 more covers to go
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Hmm not that much..n
But i need to get busy.. i have 8 more covers to go
Oh okay. 😆
Where the LTG world is sleeping ya!😳