I am ready for everything but I dont want any scene to point mishti
I wish the same..Let's see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am ready for everything but I dont want any scene to point mishti
I wish the same..Let's see
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Lagta Hain dance sequence ke baad MisHaan Ka separation honewala Hain😭

diyu what is this?😡
Originally posted by: Angelicdiya
I want a long Misti-Mauli scenes, Want to make a Vm ❤️
hope we get some scenes of them🤞
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I feel like a stranger....LA ra hai kitne din baad aai hu....Congo on new thread guys....yay💜💜💜😍😍💃💃💃
no you are not and will never be tum ek saal ke baad bhi aana tab bhi stranger nahi hogi vartuu 😘😘😘
I am ready for everything but I dont want any scene to point mishti
give me hi fi sushma
give me hi fi sushma
Mujhe nai doge😒
give me hi fi sushma
✋