Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
But I'm here🙋♀️
Hey swara 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
But I'm here🙋♀️
Hey swara 🤣
I was surfing channels and I stumbled upon it🤣Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣 ... 🤣 ya rahi true loyal sajan fan 🤣
shiku ko wo maar dy gai divi utha utha k phenky gai🤣🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Killer
I couldn’t really comment before as I watch catching up 🤣
But I mean ra and shiku are wearing the same so could be they swap 🤔
While ra goes and helps drishiti So she can make it back on time
Or both shiku and divya take their place 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🤣 ... 🤣 ya rahi true loyal sajan fan 🤣
Obs mein to start see hoon
And as I can see sajaan fever is reaching IG too 😂
But let’s focus on Drikshit since we’ve had to many other discussions today 😂
This should happen😆Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Killer
I couldn’t really comment before as I watch catching up 🤣
But I mean ra and shiku are wearing the same so could be they swap 🤔
While ra goes and helps drishiti So she can make it back on time
Or both shiku and divya take their place 🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
yeh Ishq nai asaan bs itna Samjh lejiye
Ak Agg ka dariya hai doob k jana hai🤣 i hope ya thek hai🤣
Everything was okey but the doob ke jaana hai
Kyun ke yaha pe ur ke jana hai 🤣
Hey Mev😆Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Hey swara 🤣
*waving*
drikshit k sence tu ajye yahn tusnami ajye gai 🤣Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Obs mein to start see hoon
And as I can see sajaan fever is reaching IG too 😂
But let’s focus on Drikshit since we’ve had to many other discussions today 😂
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
🦎🦎🦎 +🦂🦂🦂 shaadi mubarak 🤣
My reaction to that is same as ojas when sunny brought lava home 🤣
Black hole AT ko nigal jayega🤣Originally posted by: sweetnoori
drikshit k sence tu ajye yahn tusnami ajye gai 🤣