Gdnyt guys 🤗 see u tmrw after epi
Gud night Saru di🤗
Bold:I wish i could say same lol😆lets see if i can come after ep
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Gdnyt guys 🤗 see u tmrw after epi
Gud night Saru di🤗
Bold:I wish i could say same lol😆lets see if i can come after ep
Gdnyt guys 🤗 see u tmrw after epi
gud night saru
Good night di🤗Gdnyt guys 🤗 see u tmrw after epi
Bi hoga dulha🤣Or vinay🤣
Gdnyt guys 🤗 see u tmrw after epi
Gn sd 🤗
Bi hoga dulha🤣Or vinay🤣
Noo dont say his name..wahi to Dri ko laya,tha Ra ki life me use mat phasao😆
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
Dri is still facing the consequences & humiliation for the first bride swap
If she does the same once again, then I won't be able to handle that mad house's drama🤬
Agree
RightOriginally posted by: sandhir.candy
Dri is still facing the consequences & humiliation for the first bride swap
If she does the same once again, then I won't be able to handle that mad house's drama🤬
Especially Mahima Shaitan. It will be golden opportunity for her.
Bi hoga dulha🤣Or vinay🤣
Plsss poor vinay 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Noo dont say his name..wahi to Dri ko laya,tha Ra ki life me use mat phasao😆
Ok 🤣