Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol she was kidding🤣Sense the peace in AT lol
😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol she was kidding🤣Sense the peace in AT lol
😆
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Haan lava ki wedding pic aa gyi
Omg 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nhi wo to Anjaan hai na wo khud ko sambhal lega🤣
🤣🤣🤣than pi will know about him🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Unfulfilled wish of whole Drikshit fandom🤣
I wish this unfilled wish fulfils soon amen inshallah
Is chakkar mein mahima ko udakarlegaov koo i cant stand her🤣
🤣🤣🤣lava udayegi uski shadi ra nahi huyi to🤣
U find it hilarious i find them stupid 🤣
I find it hilarious BECAUSE of the stupidity 🤣
🤣🤣🤣than pi will know about him🤣
No she will think shayad apni PA biwi ke saath rehkar jaado krna seekh gaya🤣Remember she said thid for Dri when she ceeated storm in DD's room in initial ep
I wish this unfilled wish fulfils soon amen inshallah
Same here🤣
Wo hamesha kadak hi bolti hai re..
Bahut gande comments karthe hai log. I just hate to read those. She is writer for god sake not god. Let her do her job in a way she wants. U can joke around on her and criticise ger politely but name calling her is so uncalled for. Blind fanship ia seriously wrong. Half of them are naagin fans
I read some absolutely disgusting and that to on every single post
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud😆So plz plz give us a suprise to our heart content🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
I hope this much buttering is enough🤔🤔🤣
For that you'll have to.butter my laptop 🤣. .. it's not letting me proceed with my half written OS