Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I am extremely busy and sleepy ,and zoned out .
also I don't like to write 😆about my louuuuve tho.
I just saw leena's pm.ill try next time.
Bahuth jaldhi dekh liya PM😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I am extremely busy and sleepy ,and zoned out .
also I don't like to write 😆about my louuuuve tho.
I just saw leena's pm.ill try next time.
Bahuth jaldhi dekh liya PM😆
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
I am extremely busy and sleepy ,and zoned out .
also I don't like to write 😆about my louuuuve tho.
I just saw leena's pm.ill try next time.
Actions speak louder than words - your khoon josh mei coming every time you hear about khatra around At explains your Louve❤️🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
is there any category about wigs and lenses ?
There is reel hair and real hair...if that puts you in a better mood 🤣
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
is there any category about wigs and lenses ?
Reel hair and real hair categories are there but no lenses fortunately 😂
whenever I switch off my phone I get callsOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Bahuth jaldhi dekh liya PM😆
Whenever I am offline theres content
Whenever I logg out there are pms
ench you are so funny🤣Originally posted by: Enchanteur
whenever I switch off my phone I get calls
Whenever I am offline theres content
Whenever I logg out there are pms
if ill see this gola danda anymore ill go mad 😵
Kunal of pandu fame is the host 🤣