Parth's story.. hamara bajaj🤣
Lo ... BT and KZK Actors have better sense of humour ....😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Parth's story.. hamara bajaj🤣
Lo ... BT and KZK Actors have better sense of humour ....😆
Parth's story.. hamara bajaj🤣
I can’t 🤣
Hi guys 3 more messages added to AT number 26 27 28 do read them too
from now on not adding anymore messages thanks. Leena and I gave loads of time
Thanks everyone for participating we have total 30 messages which I have never seen in an AT or bday celebration so far
Parth's story.. hamara bajaj🤣
I pray no one ask IG to take down his account now😆
Hey dear Mod, why is it that Balaji can refer to him as Hamara Bajaj and we can’t?!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BysGGkeB718/
His wide smile after her yes❤️😆
M glad to see that KZK actors n the production house have good sense of humour n they are very sportive 👏
That Humara Bajaj sound track with the new promo is quiet hilarious 🤣😂
😊
Riya please dont say s word if we say it we get a warning
edit it
Can I say it again I love this bumbling ladka's savage-ness 😎 too cool for school 😛