We can wait. 😃Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Par usme abhi time hai, pehle Bajaj aayega, phir uski life mein Prerna aayegi, phir humari life mein PreJaj aayenge, uske baad pakka👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We can wait. 😃Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Par usme abhi time hai, pehle Bajaj aayega, phir uski life mein Prerna aayegi, phir humari life mein PreJaj aayenge, uske baad pakka👍🏼
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
We can wait. 😃
🤗
Hello Sexy

Targets mai khud set karta hu , namumkin se ek kadam age ❤️

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty
Main agayi did you miss me?
Bahut zyada. Kitna padha?😆
this is called as dedication. I will wake up early to catch up on the Episode at Hotstar ⭐️Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Monday ko I'll leave office early so I can watch the episode on time😎
me after 3🤣🤣🤣😂🤣Originally posted by: TeriGalliyan
People like me who did not care about KZK2 since i hear KSG playing bajaj i went crazy. Start coming to the forum after 2 years 😆
+10Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Even I never cared before Ekta's announcement of 4th of May. 😆
I can't see the picture