

Credit: Archana Jha Twitter
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏


Credit: Archana Jha Twitter
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
God even I am not getting who's Anurag and who's Parth these days 😂
sub mix ho raha hai☺️
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
sub mix ho raha hai☺️
Aaj toh majority aise feel karrahe 😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I missed this in the episode, yeh Anurag nahin hai😂
https://twitter.com/soni_creations/status/1139385140541444096?s=21
WIW, let me try again. They keep getting blurry for some reason
Omg when did this happen?
I would like to take a moment to applaud the ghatiya CVs for atleast not drwaing parallels during anupre engagement and proposal
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Omg when did this happen?
Watch the after proposal hug too ..those smiles seem so parica to me!!
These beautiful smiles need to be protected ❤️
https://twitter.com/soni_creations/status/1139140122597830656?s=21
Originally posted by: ifmember
I would like to take a moment to applaud the ghatiya CVs for atleast not drwaing parallels during anupre engagement and proposal
Yes small mercies and also no more big big promises🙏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
I missed this in the episode, yeh Anurag nahin hai😂
https://twitter.com/soni_creations/status/1139385140541444096?s=21
WIW, let me try again. They keep getting blurry for some reason
Okay, this is sooo Parth thingy - that arched eyebrow with that grin! 😂😂😂
Everything merging merging, mixing mixing, messing messing!🤪🤣