I dont think any drikshit scene coming up🥺
It will come for sure if not romantic then some sad or heart breaking one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I dont think any drikshit scene coming up🥺
It will come for sure if not romantic then some sad or heart breaking one
nai we ill get this week yah tu sure haiI dont think any drikshit scene coming up🥺
exactly pr Sajaan Track better then Ravan 🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
It will come for sure if not romantic then some sad or heart breaking one
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
It will come for sure if not romantic then some sad or heart breaking one
Heart breaking or argument
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
exactly pr Sajaan Track better then Ravan 🤣
Yup coz we know its for fun only nd Pi is not irritating like Lava
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Coz Dri has manners not like Lava😆..well lets see sooner or later she will surely do smrhing drastic😎
That's not showing manners that's showing + creating distance
I'm currently reading a book The Surrendered Wife - I'm thinking of posting a copy to Dri Ji. It teaches how w/out surrendering control to have yr partner wrapped around yr fingertips 😆. ..she could desperately do with the tips I feel!🤣
Heart breaking or argument
Arguement maybe..but i want Divya to teach lesson to Lava using her powers😈
That's not showing manners that's showing + creating distance
I'm currently reading a book The Surrendered Wife - I'm thinking of posting a copy to Dri Ji. It teaches how w/out surrendering control to have yr partner wrapped around yr fingertips 😆. ..she could desperately do with the tips I feel!🤣
Send it to Mukta🤣..Dri's character hv so much potential of playing that role
I dont think any drikshit scene coming up🥺
We've seen a glimpse of DriJaan.
... there has to be somethng
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
exactly pr Sajaan Track better then Ravan 🤣
Agree 🤣