Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yup. That's why I'm eggetarian 😆Yup egg is not vegetarian
I never eat chicken but I used to eat fish though. But I left eating fish when I was in 2nd std.😆
I tried many times. I failed at my first attempt 🤣I have not tried it yet 😂😂😂😂
That’s great btw that u know how to make it.
But i have made carrot halwa 3-4 times
As u know me just one time i got i right 🤣
Yup😆
Good 🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yup. That's why I'm eggetarian 😆
I never eat chicken but I used to eat fish though. But I left eating fish when I was in 2nd std.😆
Oohh ok
I know
I love chicken n fish
But not a fan of mutton still i eat it.😂😂😂😂😂
Same pinch🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Same pinch🤗
🤗
😆😆Oohh ok
I know
I love chicken n fish
But not a fan of mutton still i eat it.😂😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Let's haunt AT😆
Someone is there ???