wow that is awesome di so u will post it soonOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Brb I am doing final editing in part 1 of my ff ..😂🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
wow that is awesome di so u will post it soonOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Brb I am doing final editing in part 1 of my ff ..😂🤣
😆😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Flow flow mein likh diya hai n parts are longer..😂😁
Originally posted by: kusharberry
really that is interesting , yaham words ka bhi issue hai when we go south humari words acha hai humareh liyeh unkeliyeh woh badword hai like gaali type gadbad mein phasega
Yeah that happens.
Originally posted by: kusharberry
wow that is awesome di so u will post it soon
Yup today itself I will post. I would be little busy tomorrow so thought aaj hi kar doon update
then next part shaayad weekend mein karungi.
Cz I wrote long parts so I get lost while editing that where I was the last time..🤣
haa mein khud phasi thi aysi issue meinOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yeah that happens.
chalo di iam going now
gn sd tc byee🤗
Kalma ke shaadi ke baad first they need to do a kick to ATUL can't take him any more athu ke sath koi ise bhi pack karo
true he needed to be packedOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
Kalma ke shaadi ke baad first they need to do a kick to ATUL can't take him any more athu ke sath koi ise bhi pack karo
Originally posted by: kusharberry
true he needed to be packed
such disgusting father never seen horrible creature in the name of father ATUL
exactly paiseh keliyeh Kuch BHI karneh keliyeh tayaar haiOriginally posted by: KrishnaSourav
such disgusting father never seen horrible creature in the name of father ATUL