Wow👏👏👏👏👏👏Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Even i found lol👢👠👞👟👡🥿6 varities🤣
I have only five varieties 🤣👢👡👠👟👞
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Wow👏👏👏👏👏👏Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Even i found lol👢👠👞👟👡🥿6 varities🤣
I have only five varieties 🤣👢👡👠👟👞
Even I found 6 but I liked these two a lot👡👢👡👢
For throwing i liked all🤣
How can it be possible🤔🤔
Rashi, Swara, Jhaanvi🤗...I'm atatempting to write...but it's boring me😆...Anyway have u guys seen the new show Vish? I saw some clips on insta - me interested.
There's that other one of Karan Grover and Deepika of sasural simar ka
🤣🤣
You guys know me so well😆
Yeah🤣Yup it will be useful 🤣
Even i have only 5 n I can’t see the last one rashi sent it’s appears as a box
🤣🤣Even I found 6 but I liked these two a lot👡👢👡👢