Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But I really loved the pic he posted with Ekta, Mata too gave wide and warm smile, it was so adorable
We wish mata gave such lobeee to anupre as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But I really loved the pic he posted with Ekta, Mata too gave wide and warm smile, it was so adorable
We wish mata gave such lobeee to anupre as well
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
So blouse k add se le k social dabba, wedding planners sab Parica ki pic use Kar rahe
still they r unpopular couple😎
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
kya ye sath me ja rahe hai🤣
Wo car me hai..
Aur ye bhaibsaab pata nahi kidhar ghoom raha hai..
Khayali pulao mat paka..🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But I really loved the pic he posted with Ekta, Mata too gave wide and warm smile, it was so adorable
One of their best ever selfies. ❤️those smiles including Mata needs protection!
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
I was waiting for someone to ask this 🤣
its better moni does this😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But I really loved the pic he posted with Ekta, Mata too gave wide and warm smile, it was so adorable
YEEESSSSSSS......Such happy happy pic ....
He somehow ends up giving happy cheerful pic or making happy by captions .....😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
We wish mata gave such lobeee to anupre as well
She is Ekta don't forget😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
But I really loved the pic he posted with Ekta, Mata too gave wide and warm smile, it was so adorable
Yeah that pic is precious! It infuses soooo much warmth, love and happiness - every time I see it!❤️ All hearts and heart-eyes for my babies with my most favourite person! 😎🤣
Note I’m buttering Maai because I really love her and I always want to love her the same way and for that she gotta stay on our side! Sautan na but saheli, okay?!😒🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
So blouse k add se le k social dabba, wedding planners sab Parica ki pic use Kar rahe
Which blouse add ? 😆
Anu stitching pre's blouse ?
Originally posted by: U4UVWH5KEWWE7ECM
YEEESSSSSSS......Such happy happy pic ....
He somehow ends up giving happy cheerful pic or making happy by captions .....😆
But timing of the post is weird,he posted in the middle of the night I guess😆