Award milega kya bol..???😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Award milega kya bol..???😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Nothing new RS Bollywood sites confirmed them as couple from her birthday, it's only telly sites who calls them co stars, friends or rumoured GF and BF 😆
bollywood knows more than tellywood 😆
yr kaun nahi kahega they r couple
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ek forehead kissi nahi diya cvs ne 😭
Kal candle light me☺️
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Bee🤗🤗
Missed you so much, I was about to log out seeing this place so dead
Missed you guys too! 🤗
Negativity killed me and now this is my rebirth! 🤣
From now on I’ve decided no matter what I’m just gonna do AnuPre ParIca AnuPre ParIca AnuPre ParIca and some More AnuPre ParIca! 😎
Kya bhochaal ayaa...
Kuch huwa idhar phir se..😆
Originally posted by: VBVSPHNY6K7FNRJ6
WHAT EVEN .....🤣
So blouse k add se le k social dabba, wedding planners sab Parica ki pic use Kar rahe
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
bollywood knows more than tellywood 😆
yr kaun nahi kahega they r couple
Parica 😆
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
bollywood knows more than tellywood 😆
yr kaun nahi kahega they r couple
And mr.samthaan is adding fuel to that aag 😈😈😆
Originally posted by: X2OVVUEE2CG324QP
Missed you guys too! 🤗
Negativity killed me and now this is my rebirth! 🤣
From now on I’ve decided no matter what I’m just gonna do AnuPre ParIca AnuPre ParIca AnuPre ParIca and some More AnuPre ParIca! 😎
That's the spirit😎
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Thank you RS. Much needed post.
Okay I love how ladki's post was the most artistic rain post of all and I saw several celebs post 😆 errr....the worst award must go to popat samrat who took video of toota Poota set pieces, someone shouting in the BG and what looked like an overflowing drain 🤣
I was hoping ab camera move kar k kuchh to dikhayega