Posted: 5 years ago

So they have arranged for another body to fake the death 

Happy is planning to be gayab forever? Kya bakwaas haï ye

It was better to get him to confess all his crimes 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: afideen

Nilanjana maam had posted a video. I cant bear to think how Rocky felt at that moment 😭 Her caption said End of a chapter! I got goosebumps watching that and reading that 🙊 For a sec i thought it was the end the Dil Toh Happy hai Ji 😱 

End of RV chapter. But yes, CVs will make fans believe Happy died just like Happy married RV. After few days Happy's fake death plan will be revealed. She was querying about uchayi se RV ko kitna darr lagta hai, so her plan includes paharhi se girna shayad but then RV mixed something in her drink so the death plan has to be according to that. I am sure Happy knows about the behoshi ki dawai. She purposely took the call walking away.

Jo bhi hai, I can't see Rocky in pain. Happy's plan is putting Rocky in lot of pain. The guy can't enjoy a second of peace for God's sake!😵

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

So they have arranged for another body to fake the death 

Happy is planning to be gayab forever? Kya bakwaas haï ye

It was better to get him to confess all his crimes 

Happy will be gayab for few days I guess. 5 saal ke liye gayab hona doesn't make sense. She won't put her family and esp Rocky in torture for such long time.

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

I am wondering why would RV spike Happy's drink? What could be the purpose? To sleep with her?🤔

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

I am wondering why would RV spike Happy's drink? What could be the purpose? To sleep with her?🤔

what can a despo possibly want from a woman? probably what he didn't get in her concious state he will get it after making her unconcious!!!

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Happy will be gayab for few days I guess. 5 saal ke liye gayab hona doesn't make sense. She won't put her family and esp Rocky in torture for such long time.

I sure hope its a few days and not 5 years. But i have a feeling that leap will take place before her fake death is revealed. 

How can she make Rocky have the burden for caring for his family plus her family all alone and that too when he is in so much grief himself. And for 5 years how grieved her mom would be? This will only bring them pain for so long so it wont be only RV suffering since her family and Rocky will be suffering alongside. 😭 

I cant accept that Happy would put her family in pain for many years like that. So im gonna cling onto what you said. 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

what can a despo possibly want from a woman? probably what he didn't get in her concious state he will get it after making her unconcious!!!

What a stark contrast to Rocky. Irony is, Rocky was a casanova while RV a respectful one.😳

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

I sure hope its a few days and not 5 years. But i have a feeling that leap will take place before her fake death is revealed. 

How can she make Rocky have the burden for caring for his family plus her family all alone and that too when he is in so much grief himself. And for 5 years how grieved her mom would be? This will only bring them pain for so long so it wont be only RV suffering since her family and Rocky will be suffering alongside. 😭 

I cant accept that Happy would put her family in pain for many years like that. So im gonna cling onto what you said. 

We can only hope now. Ek pal ka bhi chain nahi.🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a stark contrast to Rocky. Irony is, Rocky was a casanova while RV a respectful one.😳

Can't judge a book by it's cover!!

Edited by PerfectStart - 5 years ago