I know but itne scenes dekhne ke baad you tend to have low expectations
I was happily surprised actually
I know, future mein we will be getting loads more surprises. Even thinking about it is making me excited🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
I know but itne scenes dekhne ke baad you tend to have low expectations
I was happily surprised actually
I know, future mein we will be getting loads more surprises. Even thinking about it is making me excited🙈
cant wait for those scenes. I'd take anything with them tbh
Guys ye weekend nikalna to bahut terrible hota ja raha hai
Guys ye weekend nikalna to bahut terrible hota ja raha hai
Is bar aur jyada because we know we are getting loads of mishbir from next week. I have no patience.😫
I CAN'T WAIT! The SBS segments just show that it's gonna be on fire next week! Ahhhhhh! Flirty Abir is gonna take our hearts away!
Oh wow... such a nice thread.
Hello everyone,
Can i join you all?
yaar kaisi baatei ho ri hai yaha.
Plz yaha zaroorat hai or logo ki. muje akele akele feel ho raha hai
yaar kaisi baatei ho ri hai yaha.
Plz yaha zaroorat hai or logo ki. muje akele akele feel ho raha hai
Arre dont worry...
Mei hoon naa... Always there for Mishbir.❤️
^hehe thank you
meko inke sapne aate hai batao. mera kya hoga. Inki story aage badhni chahiye but at the same time not too fast.
mera shipper heart bahut time baad dhadka hai😆
Hello Jayati. All Mishbir lovers/ admirers are more than welcome to join.