This pic makes me so nostalgic..I miss these three together 😭
i miss them tooo
and do you remember who took the picture😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
This pic makes me so nostalgic..I miss these three together 😭
i miss them tooo
and do you remember who took the picture😉
This pic makes me so nostalgic..I miss these three together 😭
Yes samundit are goals
Wish to see them soon
Originally posted by: Albelipari
Thanx for posting all the pics 🤗
abhi to party shuru hui hai🥳
I have fallen in love with this pic since 2 june 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjGxXchHIR/?igshid=6p0c0x5af4cm
Maina
and then we have this picture
bilkul sahi jawab🤗
He looks super hot in Black....❤️
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I have fallen in love with this pic since 2 june 2019
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfjGxXchHIR/?igshid=6p0c0x5af4cm
His whole Instagram is drool worthy 😄
This pic is screaming " jawline ho toh aise "
And his hands have a different fan base altogether