Originally posted by: rapaka70
He didn’t mention that he is not going to give the promo. I hope it is on the way
Actually 11 am promo should come😐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: rapaka70
He didn’t mention that he is not going to give the promo. I hope it is on the way
Actually 11 am promo should come😐
Originally posted by: rapaka70
He didn’t mention that he is not going to give the promo. I hope it is on the way
I guess we wont get
https://twitter.com/luv_KunalJSingh/status/1137610780960993280
Hmm reason i dont like actors being tagged he seems sensitive 🤪but i hope going further he learns
Double post
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
https://twitter.com/luv_KunalJSingh/status/1137610780960993280
Hmm reason i dont like actors being tagged he seems sensitive 🤪but i hope going further he learns
Yesss😣😣😣
Double post
Very well done 😆
Also what on earth is this guy talking ...advance are norm so big deal
diya MF pe separate post banao na vahan discuss karte hai
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Very well done 😆
Also what on earth is this guy talking ...advance are norm so big deal
I think veer did something and framed mishti