Some IWM buzz event no one knows what's exactly it's about just know Parica might be attending
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Some IWM buzz event no one knows what's exactly it's about just know Parica might be attending
Abhiya Pm kar na that vid you’re talking about Eri wala 😒
Originally posted by: ifmember
Parica should post an ig story atleast with the birthday lady
These two are the odd one out .... Going everywhere posting nothing
I doubt they are going to post anything even in IG stories
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I doubt they are going to post anything even in IG stories
Lazy people
🤔
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
phir se dulha ban raha hai mera baccha🤪
Dulha ban Raha hai ya Tapur ka function..wo bindi nhi chaiye iske tobde pe
I have sent 1 PM to UKGIRL.... did it reach her or not...I dnt know... 😆
Parth Pearl bonded well I guess yesterday. They are following each other now ...
Originally posted by: anupre123
Parth Pearl bonded well I guess yesterday. They are following each other now ...
Chalo at least he bonded with someone both are meeting each other from Diwali bash times finally bonding hogayi😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Dulha ban Raha hai ya Tapur ka function..wo bindi nhi chaiye iske tobde pe
Sahi kaha bindiya gudiya ko chidiya bana raha hai
I have sent 1 PM to UKGIRL.... did it reach her or not...I dnt know... 😆
Seen just now and responded to my girl!