Cutie AnuPre...❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Cutie AnuPre...❤️
KSG praised Parica, said they are doing great job as AnuPre in this reboot and AnuPre are lovable couple.
This is allowed
Anu navvu please..
Separate AT for navvu.
And another for "baby darling" 😳
Anyone has a link to this scene ??
I love his new found curiosity on the spark that he experienced.....😆
These two used to promise not to leave each other even before they loved each other❤️😆
Originally posted by: priya185
unfortunately there are more reasons than discussing other actors
also no other fandoms
no personal life❓
no mocking or personal attack on members in AT or MF
I understand your first context
Actually it's misinterpretation of silent readers but I'm one loyal silent reader of this AT... I almost read all the posts in every AT... I found only few fun shipping seems like mocking but otherwise there's nothing to feel offended...
Mereko nahin padha ismein....
The day I find the show not sticking to it basic concept I’ll leave it .
OMG how pretty these two are looking, especially love what Eri is wearing