Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Phone:Bye why? U r going to sleep..great u will get rest..my owner let me sleep late nd wake me up early on weekends to watch DD😆
Nope I said we will talk later ok
Now iam gonna talk with rashi🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Phone:Bye why? U r going to sleep..great u will get rest..my owner let me sleep late nd wake me up early on weekends to watch DD😆
Nope I said we will talk later ok
Now iam gonna talk with rashi🤗
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
OMG I just realized that if you click on 'Originally posted by', it takes you to the original comment 😲
I got it a week ago😆
Ok🤗
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
OMG I just realized that if you click on 'Originally posted by', it takes you to the original comment 😲
🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄
Rashi see your phone is complaining?🤨Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Phone:Bye why? U r going to sleep..great u will get rest..my owner let me sleep late nd wake me up early on weekends to watch DD😆
Do you know who she is ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte.
Samjhe kya samjhau?
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
OMG I just realized that if you click on 'Originally posted by', it takes you to the original comment 😲
Yup it does
Came to ur comment by clicking originally post by
Silly me🤦♀️Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
India's 9 am?
I thought I typed pm🤦♀️
But we will play after 10 pm
Just checked 🤣
India's 10 pm?
4 days back🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I got it a week ago😆