Originally posted by: Vartika026
Apni wife k liye na?😍😍
Sorry Maine galti se padh liya kunal is singing🙈🙈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Apni wife k liye na?😍😍
Sorry Maine galti se padh liya kunal is singing🙈🙈
that’s terrible, guys please write in English it’s easy for me to read and understand thankswow nahi ray terrace pe Mishaan nahi jarahe hai sis aur ruhaan jane vale hai
I haven’t watched today’s episodeaaj ka epi nahi dekha?
lol
first start with one word and I’ll ask you something else later 🤗🤗🤗Originally posted by: Vartika026
Yaar this is cheating Ray.....at least gimme 10 words😭
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Sorry Maine galti se padh liya kunal is singing🙈🙈
Lol🤣
yes but the CVs need to stop messing aboutOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Is week ka saara top me hai....its good people are watching it😍😍
okay I don’t know but I’m glad you are laughingOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Anshi I read the drama u talked about🤣 acha time pass tha.....maza aa gaya🤣
omg this is good lol you are funnyOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Bas mujhe drama pasand hai jahan drama wahan hum🤣
aww imagine Ruhaan singing for MishtiOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I want Ruhaan to sing.......dil me ho tum, aankhon me tum, bolo tumhe kaise chahu😍😍😍💜💜