Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Abhiya, IFM, RP lets go post a bday wish on EK’s Twitter and IG page and ask her to grant us our wish on her bday 😆
Jai ma ekta
Jai ma ekta
Jai ma ekta
Jai jai Ma
Jaiiiiiiii ekta maiya 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Abhiya, IFM, RP lets go post a bday wish on EK’s Twitter and IG page and ask her to grant us our wish on her bday 😆
Jai ma ekta
Jai ma ekta
Jai ma ekta
Jai jai Ma
Jaiiiiiiii ekta maiya 😆
I actually spit out my water after reading this 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByZBj92Ab-Q/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I love the gentleness in his third I love you! ❤️
cvs do not read IF threads and rven if they do most of them don’t pay heedOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Because complaining is must😆
Originally posted by: priya185
cvs do not read IF threads and rven if they do most of them don’t pay heed
It's a good thing and also bad thing😆
Any opportunity 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Idiot Anu ...
“Ya vo ya vo .... I love you “
❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope when poeple say I love you in Marathi they are more eloquent.