Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Maiyya ke birthday din maang rahe ho...kya pata...wish poori hojaye ..🤞
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Maiyya ke birthday din maang rahe ho...kya pata...wish poori hojaye ..🤞
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Kab 😲 ring kab laya tha
College me pehnaya that na...fb tha uska bhi🙄🤭
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Maiyya ke birthday din maang rahe ho...kya pata...wish poori hojaye ..🤞
Abhiya, IFM, RP lets go post a bday wish on EK’s Twitter and IG page and ask her to grant us our wish on her bday 😆
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
I don't want any rituals wali Shaadi anymore for them..I just want the sane Anurag to go n register their marriage..not bcoz of any scooty but mohini😠
Register karney se kya Hoga...Woh bolegi bas ek kagaz Hain...pre ne uksaya Hain...😡
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Maiyya ke birthday din maang rahe ho...kya pata...wish poori hojaye ..🤞
Tumhari muh mein ghee shakkar
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Abhiya, IFM, RP lets go post a bday wish on EK’s Twitter and IG page and ask her to grant us our wish on her bday 😆
On it 😂
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Ohh right!!!! I had forgotten that! Oh that is what he referred to. Accha! 😆
Does anyone has today's ring talk wala clip?
Why is someone in the edt complaining about he background music? I didn’t find anthjbg wrong with it. Im just sad they chose songs that I know we won’t get to hear in the UK!!!!
Originally posted by: ifmember
Pani Pani...Tum bhi pani peelo 🤣🤣
They keep the scenes very casual without any OTT...simply anupre😳
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByY9SJtBbqF/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They do all cheesy stuff but somehow on them it never look cheesy...
Btw I always wanted them to play this song on Anurag specially after the car scene wen they were returning from komomoon leaving her behind in jail...that day I felt really bad for anurag
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Why is someone in the edt complaining about he background music? I didn’t find anthjbg wrong with it. Im just sad they chose songs that I know we won’t get to hear in the UK!!!!
Don't go. It is more complaint box than EDT . Kuch bhi 😕