Our AnuPreKiShaadi promo came true guys ...🤣
But these guys are soo gorgeous and soo much like AnuPre that we legit fell in love with ....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Our AnuPreKiShaadi promo came true guys ...🤣
But these guys are soo gorgeous and soo much like AnuPre that we legit fell in love with ....
yOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
I can’t chooce between the I love you scene and the double prayer scene - which is my favourite?
Me neither. But seriously he double prayer had something ethereal about it. Something calm and beyond.
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Platinum ring Laya Hu pathe wala Nahi...😆..pathe wala navu laya tha kya 🤣
Nhi pichhli baar khud laya tha patte Wala😒😆
Yeh chal chal hawa aane de ....😆
Originally posted by: EMZ33CNMGJ4FXBZ5
Our AnuPreKiShaadi promo came true guys ...🤣
But these guys are soo gorgeous and soo much like AnuPre that we legit fell in love with ....
I want to see anuprekishaadi. Beautiful bride pre and her groom anurag. Plse plse
Originally posted by: BF5JTPBD5AZHFCHF
Our AnuPreKiShaadi promo came true guys ...🤣
But these guys are soo gorgeous and soo much like AnuPre that we legit fell in love with ....
I know right ?!😆
So we aren't getting a full costume wala wedding hain kya ?🤪
Not that I care, this wedding with durga ma's blessings without any evil eyes is precious❤️
But I want to admire more of their beautiphulness
Today was an AnuPre-licious episode and I absolutely loved it! They did have a bit of heart-to-heart conversation, but I would like an actual apology, or even a small sorry from Anurag. Otherwise, they are finally talking to each other and expressing their feelings, which I love! AnuPre/Parica were the stars of the show and have worked day and night for this to be possible. Seems like Erica reported to shoot right after getting back from Indo.
Coming to the future/Bajaj, the last time we had such an episode full of happy moments was after the Naveen Babu kidnapping track when they returned home. My fear is that we'll get a tragedy after these happy moments. But I'm happy that both are talking to each other and making some progress! This and Durga Ma's blessings gives me an inkling of hope that this next kasautii (aka Mr. Scooter) will be AnuPre vs. the world.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Her smile when Anurag says I love you Prerna❤️
They are looking absolutely gorgeous in the recent episodes 😍
Ronit was supposed to kill them n got a phn call frm police...n look at them chance we dance...he was shouting band Karo apna romance🤣
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Nhi pichhli baar khud laya tha patte Wala😒😆
Kab 😲 ring kab laya tha
Originally posted by: WVBDEPIWXQNGEN6R
Our AnuPreKiShaadi promo came true guys ...🤣
But these guys are soo gorgeous and soo much like AnuPre that we legit fell in love with ....
Popatwaala promo😂