Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RE6YUIABDGE4HOZ5
I so loved their Launch Interviews .
They had so much of comfort to even make fun of each other from the start! Bless their bond!
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Obviosuly I don’t know Parth. He said in an interview that he is the opposite of P. So I’m just taking his word for it.
Yes saw that interview too. Him potraying as Anu making us think anu is p XD
Yes saw that interview too. Him potraying as Anu making us think anu is p XD
Do you have a link of that interview?
Like I said in the previous AT, their simplicity really makes up for the shitty storyline.
Why this person tag everyone? Even losty
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Grey dot already got 101k view in vlog...this tym fans edited the video and not many uploaded on IG also so ppl have watched it on YT...😆
Ya true,
I so so love this pic na...both look equally cute in this...❤️
I love p ka face n then the kid....❤️
2nd one is my fav😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/BuTjUUklqgV/?igshid=19c9sh1jpkvsm
Oof I don't remember that video at all except that line of P :(
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Grey dot already got 101k view in vlog...this tym fans edited the video and not many uploaded on IG also so ppl have watched it on YT...😆
Fans work hard to edit that video in slo-mo to take pheels properly
Did you guys see this..