🤗Welcome 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤗Welcome 🤗
Don’t say thanks it makes me feel like iam not close to u💔
Yup same here
Aww...❤️Don’t say thanks it makes me feel like iam not close to u💔
*Wiping tears*
You are one of the closest person in my life and I mean it.
Infact Rashi, Sam and Saru also.
If I ever lost memory then also I will remember all four of you❤️
You guys will never get rid of me🤣
Soul Sister you are my half life. I mean it.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup same here
You are first person whose interests are almost similar to me.❤️❤️
Where were you all these years?🤔
*Chana Ve song in background *
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Aww...❤️
*Wiping tears*
You are one of the closest person in my life and I mean it.
Infact Rashi, Sam and Saru also.
If I ever lost memory then also I will remember all four of you❤️
You guys will never get rid of me🤣
Dramatic baby Swara😑😑
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Aww...❤️
*Wiping tears*
You are one of the closest person in my life and I mean it.
Infact Rashi, Sam and Saru also.
If I ever lost memory then also I will remember all four of you❤️
You guys will never get rid of me🤣
❤️
Yup Too swara very spl person i my life that too in short span❤️❤️❤️.
Don’t want to get rid of u too.😂😂😂
Yeh CC se daily soap ka bana? 😆
Not only swara u too rashi n sam n saru too.❤️
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Soul Sister you are my half life. I mean it.
You are first person whose interests are almost similar to me.❤️❤️
Where were you all these years?🤔
*Chana Ve song in background *
Delhi🤣
But u r my second soul sis Swara whose interests are same nd mine🤗❤️