Originally posted by: 3EV2XZM2S6SPGFDH
Ya Allah meri kzk life Mei Toofan la do - I’m too bored!😒
Pata Hain na pre ko kya hua Jab toofan ki dua ki 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: 3EV2XZM2S6SPGFDH
Ya Allah meri kzk life Mei Toofan la do - I’m too bored!😒
Pata Hain na pre ko kya hua Jab toofan ki dua ki 😆
🤗Originally posted by: QKTVZSAZ5RLKRZB2
19!
Okay behna! 🤗 waise bhi here we all are behen log 🤣but my deedu is just one and only!😘
par mr confuser is a man nah?
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
phoonk doomed honey wala nahi..priya is first 😆
It's ok, I want phoonk in Swiss, nice one.
Today in the episode they looked cute, they acted cute, their lines were cute, everything was cute!
The number of guys I see in Eri's tag and khambhaqt sab champu lagthae hain😆
Wondering who did P’s make up for the photoshoot ???
cuteness overflowOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
The number of guys I see in Eri's tag and khambhaqt sab champu lagthae hain😆
Wondering who did P’s make up for the photoshoot ???
She would have done his makeup. Got his clothes organised. Everything.
she 😆Wondering who did P’s make up for the photoshoot ???
Originally posted by: GZFOYQJ46DDO5IBC
Ab toh Pulav Biryani Dono jalne wali hain ....😆
We will get rice pudding. Sweet sweet