Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
🤣
Again same thing..
Seg was short.. Both were sleeping separately..
I hope it's not dream sequence.. 😭
Yes yes though it seemed to be a dream of Pre😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Zaalima_5
🤣
Again same thing..
Seg was short.. Both were sleeping separately..
I hope it's not dream sequence.. 😭
Yes yes though it seemed to be a dream of Pre😔
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Shilpa is it your birthday and have ypu become 16? Happy birthday!
So many bAbies! I need to stop the gutter talk.
Birthday? U mean promoted to dazzler? Yea I m always sweet 16😳
Originally posted by: abcdexyz
Yes yes though it seemed to be a dream of Pre😔
If it was a dream they would be phoonking (sorry Briti and Shilpa). If he’s patting her back then it’s for real! 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
Birthday? U mean promoted to dazzler? Yea I m always sweet 16😳
Ah! Congrats!
Kzk2 2.3 trp 3 spot SBS segment
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
If it was a dream they would be phoonking (sorry Briti and Shilpa). If he’s patting her back then it’s for real! 😂😂😂
Hope so 🤞
🤗 ThanksOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
Ah! Congrats!
vlog aa gaya kya
iss bande ko koi sula do bus🤣
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
If it was a dream they would be phoonking (sorry Briti and Shilpa). If he’s patting her back then it’s for real! 😂😂😂
She's sexy back 🤪
OMG Shilpa you are really 16?😂