Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Maybe he dont knw abt Shikhar if Ra comes to knw abt it through Chiru coz Chiru didnt knw abt Shikhar..
Yeah I’m thinking same
I also think shiks doesn’t know abt ash and baaro being with p either
🤷🏻♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Maybe he dont knw abt Shikhar if Ra comes to knw abt it through Chiru coz Chiru didnt knw abt Shikhar..
Yeah I’m thinking same
I also think shiks doesn’t know abt ash and baaro being with p either
🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Yaar koi mera message age dila doon 🤣
I m not on IG🤣
Haina anjaan didnt care abt d na dri. He is so chilled out .. rakhsit cant even bare a scratch on dri how can he be so cool after seeing her condition in dewri.. cant even think
Ugh I dunno mera to dimaag phir raha hai
atleast love track tu dikha dein drikshit kaOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Noo i dont want leap
Our resident member Deepika haina? !
Oh haan she is ever ready🤣
Mev itna lamba type mat karo 🤣
And coming to yr points
Dri ka lies r really too much
Migraine lol
Brain condition lol
She is too innocent yar❤️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
Yeah I’m thinking same
I also think shiks doesn’t know abt ash and baaro being with p either
🤷🏻♀️
Yup nd they too dont knw him to be wid Pi either
Mev itna lamba type mat karo 🤣
And coming to yr points
Dri ka lies r really too much
Migraine lol
Brain condition lol
She is too innocent yar❤️
She cant lie properly😆Nd she is like an open book thats why always get caught easily🤣
Silly girl🤣
Hame to abhi baache hai 👧🏻 Koi maddat karde or baachi koi eidi dilwade Drikshit scenes ka 🤣
Originally posted by: sweetnoori
meri eidi plz pochna 1 drishit sence bz i want my eidi 🤣
U eidi was love wala hug na 😂