Originally posted by: priya185
cool how did you celebrate
Eidi, food, lots of bak bak and hugging sessions!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
cool how did you celebrate
Eidi, food, lots of bak bak and hugging sessions!🤣
Originally posted by: ifmember
Ohh gosh ,,, you girls !
Just before I left I said I wanted to tease them badly but here some next level of exploring is going on 🤣🤣
And what's that phooking 😂 Only anurag Basu has the copyrights and that too only for Prerna Sharma okay ?!🤪👻
This is what happens when you leave. People go out of control!
Which is the pic that p’a Pune friend wrote yay and put a heart ??? I read about it in IF
Sam you haven’t seen that? It’s epic!
Which is the pic that p’a Pune friend wrote yay and put a heart ??? I read about it in IF
I am still amused what he meant by yayyy 👻🤔
Was he excited that he was with the hottest couple who won ita awards ?? Too cheesy to believe
And then the story was removed 😄
He accidentally posted it and coincidentally said yayy maybe
yaa other peopleOriginally posted by: UKGirl22
This is what happens when you leave. People go out of control!
Not Ukg
what did you eat so far only pizza was on the menuOriginally posted by: WIIVIOO36F2BVYRV
Eidi, food, lots of bak bak and hugging sessions!🤣

yaaay he pichkaoed her main bach gya 🤔Originally posted by: ifmember
I am still amused what he meant by yayyy 👻🤔
Was he excited that he was with the hottest couple who won ita awards ?? Too cheesy to believe
And then the story was removed 😄
He accidentally posted it and coincidentally said yayy maybe
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
This is what happens when you leave. People go out of control!
Nah nah ,, no blaming me 😄
It's all bcos of the drought in pulav briyani 🙄 This is the calm before Swiss storm 😎
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
yaaay he pichkaoed her main bach gya 🤔
😂😂🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySEt2mB4qR/?igshid=1y24847ajyy9b
Her cheeks has grown.
Easily compareable from early episodes