Going to CC now🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Going to CC now🤣
OkI have to tidy, get ready..it's half one...need to leave house by 3pm
Enjoy 😊
Again Eid Mubarak 🤗🤗
Atleast your only 7.... I thing i'me nrly 15😆…. so im taking a break and giggling at my screen🤣
I’m way more than 7 now plus I need to go help clean so theres even more for me to catch up on 
Chalo baki sab lage rahoon
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Its fake so why to steal🤣
Ye bhi sahi hai 🤔🤦🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m way more than 7 now plus I need to go help clean so theres even more for me to catch up on 🤣
Chalo baki sab lage rahoon
We are also going😆
Bye tc Mev enjoy🤗
So much 'control' dialogues taking place in the show - are we heading for an eruption or combustion😈🤬🤣
Ye to waqt he ba taye ga 🤔🤔🤔🤷🏻♀️
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
*laughing like a maniac *
Bold: Me and Rashi are already claiming that position🤣
U forgot me
Bye Mev🤗Originally posted by: Mevsta101
I’m way more than 7 now plus I need to go help clean so theres even more for me to catch up on 🤣
Chalo baki sab lage rahoon
Enjoy.🙂
U forgot me
U r at 2nd position🤣
Sorry😭U forgot me