Roza ka asar
,,,brain is empty like belly was all these days
Hugs swara - think I posted this msg 20x🤗
No worries it will be full in few days🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Roza ka asar
,,,brain is empty like belly was all these days
Hugs swara - think I posted this msg 20x🤗
No worries it will be full in few days🤣
Hey rashi🤗
Don’t know what’s wrong with IF now
Can’t post or like anything properly 😡😈
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope he didnt stopped her by hand..he came close to her..rewatch it again..he didnt touched her except her lips to make her quiet😆😉
Bold:Right i agree🤣
I have, I kept thinking, imagining, making mountains out of molehills😆 of WHY she stopped🤔... it felt like he may have touched, brushed a teeny tiny bit 😛🤣
🤗🤗Roza ka asar
,,,brain is empty like belly was all these days
Hugs swara - think I posted this msg 20x🤗
Sorry I didn't see.
Hey rashi🤗
Don’t know what’s wrong with IF now
Can’t post or like anything properly 😡😈
U r not only one to face same problem😆😡
love hug i really want dri to Rakshit this time like phele dri hug kare ❤❤❤❤Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
But wo love hug nhi hai na..wo to emotional hug hai..we want love hug scene unlike fire nd shower scene❤️
@whats wrong with IF yar😠😠😠😠
Hey rashi🤗
Don’t know what’s wrong with IF now
Can’t post or like anything properly 😡😈
U r not only one to face same problem😆😡
Hello people 🤗
🤗...the 24 hr online gang is BACK😆...only Saru and Sam missing.....
🤗...the 24 hr online gang is BACK😆...only Saru and Sam missing.....
Sam ki gud morning nhi hui hogi😆Nd Saru must be busy