Thanks🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Congrats Swara🤗
Two achievement in a single day🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Thanks🤗Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Congrats Swara🤗
Two achievement in a single day🤣
She won’t give it.😐
If I ask for new phone they’re saying go get a job n buy new one.😂😂😂😂
Gud idea🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Your Mother will be happy😆
She won’t be happy.🤣
Thanks🤗Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Congratulations!! 🥳
Its next day already🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud idea🤣
🤣
91 pages woohoo. I woke up when there were 35 pages 😆
😂She won’t give it.😐
If I ask for new phone they’re saying go get a job n buy new one.😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
91 pages woohoo. I woke up when there were 35 pages 😆
We can hit century🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hope so.
Or maybe you can download it through Google.
I will find way for you to download it. Don't worry.
Ok swara 🤗