Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok and then PM me your username😆
Someone suggest me a username because I'm horrible at it 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok and then PM me your username😆
Someone suggest me a username because I'm horrible at it 😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
She have some powerful logics🤣
Yup🤣
Too lazy to learn rashi🤣🤣
I meant my phone 🤣🤣
Oh yeah urs is also apple na🤣🤣
Yeah Jaanvi you can learn via Chess.com also.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I can teach you anytime😆
Thanks 🤗
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Someone suggest me a username because I'm horrible at it 😆
SamOwl🦉🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Oh yeah urs is also apple na🤣🤣
Haan 🤣😆
🤣Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Someone suggest me a username because I'm horrible at it 😆
Just like me. We are on the same boat Sam. 😆
Ask Ariyatogether😆