holi ha 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
#kasautiizindagiiikay😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
holi ha 🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
#kasautiizindagiiikay😆
Now a days PaRica shippers are getting more open ah... they are making random edits with couplegoals caption and tagging P and E 😆
Guess y I m laughing on this🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySUfbkn00u/?igshid=18ye5xn5pjpix
her expressions as ukg said🤣Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Guess y I m laughing on this🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySUfbkn00u/?igshid=18ye5xn5pjpix
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Guess y I m laughing on this🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySUfbkn00u/?igshid=18ye5xn5pjpix
Song?
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByPezZsBtKq/?igshid=eh2ypq7cwt4b
Shes a great dancer.
Not a fan of their couple dances 😆
unky kam hi asy hai..Now a days PaRica shippers are getting more open ah... they are making random edits with couplegoals caption and tagging P and E 😆
Gave invitations to people
Anurag still have to propose pre, I hope he has that ring in his pocket
Yeah... in those posts they are even asking do u need more proofs 😆
On the joyous occasion of Eid, here is a virtual cake for you 😊
