that voice modulation was another level of hot ☺️
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
that voice modulation was another level of hot ☺️
I don't have a TV in my house and I cannot look in my mobile screen for a long time kyunki my eyes are swollen ankhon mein kuch problem hai abhi😒
Ow. Take care then🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Shreya's words reminded me that I also need to unres on many stories
I need to get to work
I am on work from morning itself. Commented on yours, Ray's and Twinnie's till now. 😳
dear eyeflu is going around..I too had this so before it gets worse do visit a doctorI don't have a TV in my house and I cannot look in my mobile screen for a long time kyunki my eyes are swollen ankhon mein kuch problem hai abhi😒
@sims di & @ananya di take care ..🤗
Hi shreya...🤗
Ray,ab teri tabiyat kaisi hai??
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I am on work from morning itself. Commented on yours, Ray's and Twinnie's till now. 😳
One good girl🤗
that voice modulation was another level of hot ☺️
I can for that voice modulation😃
Esp during the Jaane do seq and Naina Nightly ones
Bahut zyada editing huyi hai kya😲
I am thinking to post an OS today an 18+
to calm down people who missed more of Samaina romance
but I am not sure
should I or should I not?
Shreya 🤗Originally posted by: Mayashika
Reading your poetic works brings that talent in me out. 😳
Oh, I am excited. Especially after that sneak-peak to the next chapter you gave.
I hope you like it..its been rather unexpected