Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
He was in Kalash and Jeet gayi toh piya more😆
Yup I remembered now kalash is ek’s show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
He was in Kalash and Jeet gayi toh piya more😆
Yup I remembered now kalash is ek’s show.
Riya is not there.
This scene is after her death😭
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
This scene is after her death😭
Yup I know 😭
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Hopefully update jaldi mil jaaye 😆
Wo bina makkhan ke bhi mil jayega😆
Anybody is watching bepanah pyaar???
Anybody is watching bepanah pyaar???
Nope😆
Jaanu🤗