Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

From the Author's desk: Hellos everyone! Kids school has reopened and its been a busy week. But still, here is the next update. I have not been doing any PM for my updates. The list is too long and 80 percent of it may not be following this story. So, if it is not bit too much to ask, please check this thread for updates.

I will try my best to find time for PMs. Until then, hope you will like this update. Happy reading. 

Chapter 13: Clouds with silver lining

Part 1: Drifting mists

“You don’t understand what she is trying to do… do you?” 

“Well, it could be an honest request”

“My foot” Payal said putting down her coffee mug and picking up the newspaper. “You don’t have to tell me how my mother’s mind works…All she did this morning was to indirectly rebuke you” 

“All she wanted to do was to help. She was trying to help”

Payal gave him an incredulous look and went back to her papers. 

Payal and Akaash were back from her parent’s place just this morning. Both of them were seated in the terrace balcony with Arnav and from the time she came back, it was evident that she was upset about something. 

It was a rare affair to see Akaash and Payal argue about something serious and currently, Arnav was witnessing one such thing. 

He raised his eyebrows at Akaash. 

“Aunty was asking me if things are getting better with business. She was suggesting that there is a new project around the corner and if I would be interested to work in it. ” Akaash told Arnav “and Payal blew up her top. They had a big fight, Aunty and Uncle were so upset, we had to leave immediately to bring the situation under control.”

“if you ask me, she opened the flood gates first”

“It was just a suggestion”

“After you told them about how things were progressing? As if you don’t have enough on your plate already, she goes and suggests in a tone as if to say, why don’t you do something worthwhile?” Payal asked Akaash turning the page of the newspaper with a little more force than required. 

“Payal, It wasn’t like that. you are their only daughter. I am their son in law. Whom will they ask for taking up the business next?”

“They have never ever wanted me to venture into the production house all these years. Also, I tell you I am not interested. Why do you think I have never wanted to work on it even when we were on good terms with my parents?” Payal told him. “Besides, they have enough people to work on it Akaash. You are so naïve, she was trying to pouch you! Trying to imply that what you are doing right now is not so significant and she is doing a favor in offering you to help out in a project. And the grapevine will have it that Producer Sharma is supporting his Son in Law who isn’t well off with offering him to work currently with a movie”

“You are reading too much into this.”

Payal sighed exasperatedly. 

“Why won’t he understand Arnav?”

“Bhai, it is not as if I am…”

“Keep me out of this” Arnav smiled into his coffee mug. “I am only missing a popcorn bowl”

Payal rolled her eyes at him

“What I was saying is Payal…” Akash started to say

“I will not let you play second fiddle to my dad,  Akaash” Payal warned him 

“I never said I am going to accept the offer. I only felt you were harsh on them. We could have handled it better”

“I wanted to be harsh so that she will never ever try to put you down again” Payal told with a finality indicating that the argument was over. 

She got a phone call, just at that moment, giving the argument a closure. 

“Hi Anji, Good morning”

“Yeah, we are back, came some half an hour ago”

“In the terrace balcony. Having coffee with Akaash and Arnav. Where are you now? Come here”

“Why?”

“Ok, I will come” 

“Catch up later guys. Anji wants to show me something.” Payal told Arnav and Akaash as she folded the newspaper and put it down on the table, picked up her coffee mug and walked away. 

“It’s so weird” Akaash told his brother after his wife left “It is so overwhelming that she took them to task for such mundane thing. Women! Did you hear she called me naïve? As if I don’t get the tactics of business or I am poor at judging people?”

Arnav nodded empathetically. He was reminded of another girl who had also called him naïve only hours before. 

“So where were you yesterday? I must have called you at least 10 times”

“I wanted a break Akaash.” Arnav told him and quickly changed the subject, he didn’t want to speak about Dadi or the engagement news now. “By the way, that Singhania deal is closed “

“Yeah, I had called Murli yesterday, came to know that you were back for the meeting at 5.30. Knew you would take care of it”

“I think we need a different strategy for the business. Real estate market is again on a nosedive.”

“I thought so too. May be we should increase the percentage of projects that we pick up for office spaces, hotels and the like. Those are always in demand. The villas or housing projects are bit slower”

“That isn’t new Akaash, we can do that, but the need of the hour is to increase the capital. We need to venture into something we have not been doing so far- we have to develop a new line of business in construction space.”

“How about something like holiday resorts” Akaash asked “We can expand the hospitality sector into something like leisure and hospitality. Or may be both can be two different firms, supporting each other…”

“Not a bad Idea” Arnav told him “You know the holiday packages are so exorbitant but they cost you a village”

“I know the space may need a major investment, but look at the humungous returns that it might give us.” Akaash continued “We don’t need to invest on posh plots- anything sort of big space on the outskirts should do. We may need additional investment to make it attractive and strengthen the marketing space”

“hmmm…I think we can manage it.”

“We can?” Akaash asked surprised.  “That’s a huge investment” 

Arnav nodded. “Come with me”

Akaash followed Arnav to his private office space. 

“I was reviewing the properties which were invested on by the company in the past for future projects and some of them aren’t worth enough considering the current stand. I am looking at disposing it off and investing on something worthwhile.”

“Properties not so worthy will fetch us anything?”

“The property has fantastic market value- but it is not worth starting a project on it.” Arnav said showing the space around a local map on table. 

“You remember the recent protests about the traffic congestions in NCR region? They are going very bad that people spend anywhere between 2 hours and 4 hours to cross this stretch of less than 10 kms.”

“I know”

“Our properties are marked in red here. We have around 5 in the 'A' category corridors and there are 3 in the ‘B’ category. These 8 are good places to start office spaces and apartments. But considering that the government has now announced that Delhi will be traffic signal free in the next 5 years. What do you think will happen?”

“They may build bridges; subways may be? Then it should take care of the traffic issues”

“Or in most probability, they will be expanding the lanes. Given the bridges on the part close by, I don't think they can place another bridge or under way here.”

Akaash raised his eyebrows as realization hit him. “Government undertaking?” He asked.

“yes” agreed Arnav “Most probably, this side will be expanded. Since our properties are on this side of the road, Government may want to undertake a part of our properties and when that happens, we may not be able to negotiate the price.”

“You are right bhai” Akaash exclaimed “But why would anyone what to buy something that will be probably undertaken by the government”

“This is not a confirmed news yet Akaash. It’s just my intuition. It may or may not happen. If it does not, we lose. But still, the profit out of selling these plots can be invested on the leisure line”

“So who is going to buy them. Kher?”

Arnav was thoughtful. 

“Whoever is quoting the highest. If he is the one, then why not”

“You told me that Roy is not trustworthy, to be honest, I thought you were not very keen on a deal with his accomplices anymore.”

“I am not. We are not disposing the rest of them anyway. Only these handful.” 

“Not going to dispose the properties? How are we going to manage?”

“Bank loans. Now with the ones which were with Shashi uncle got cleared off- we are free to take loans on them. Should be good enough to go on until we stabilize.”

“And these 8 assets?”

“We will go via investment banking”

“Kapoors?” Akaash was surprised as he saw Arnav nod his head “Is it still on?”

“Why shouldn’t it be? They are one of the best investment bankers around”

“I thought with the current circumstances…”

“hmm… They are two different things” Arnav cut him off before he could finish his sentence. 

“Aren’t the interests contradicting?” Akaash said tentatively. He hadn’t had an open chat with Arnav on this yet, but vibes from his brother was very clear. 

“I don’t mix personal and professional aspirations Akaash” Arnav said non committedly. 

“But Arnav, It isn’t something you don’t know” Akaash paused hesitatingly and then continued “I think you should give a second thought about continuing to work with kapoors at least until you decide on what you are going to do about the engagement. You don’t mix the two, that doesn’t necessarily mean the other side does not” Akaash told his brother 

“hmm…We have ample time to think about it later” Arnav said stretching his hands up and rotating his neck to get rid of the stiffness setting in.

“Later? Walking around the hot porridge are we?” Akaash asked. He knew his brother’s tactics to change a topic. 

“Speaking of porridge, I am starving. I don’t remember when I had a proper meal last, come let’s go have breakfast.”

“That was a comment worthy of a dramabaaz!” Akaash smiled as he followed Arnav out of the room. “Who is influencing you Bhai?”

“So what do you think?” Anjali waggled her eyebrows at Payal as she scrolled through the pics from the last night. 

The girls were at Anjali’s room at the second floor. Anjali took a sip from Payal’s coffee mug.

“Holy cow!” Payal exclaimed “Wait till I speak to that moron again. He was chatting with us all morning and never opened anything about this”

“He doesn’t know that we saw him”

“A rental bike?”

“yeah” Anjali said “this was at the signal, I couldn’t capture clearly, but still you can make out it is them”

Payal became a little thoughtful. 

“I only hope he is not rushing into this, I mean, he was upset about Dadi’s actions. But I hope he is not doing all this to only oppose that. It will send wrong signals to Khushi if it is so. It will break her heart if it turns out otherwise”

“You think so? What about the dance then?”

“I know Anji, I have seen tangible attraction a few times too” Payal told her sister in law “I only hope he has given this a proper thought. With Arnav you can never say.”

“why?”

Payal laughed. “Seriously! I know he wears his heart on his sleeve and when it comes to his personal life, he also tends to rush into things just for the heck of it.”

“Put Khushi into this equation”

“She will slow him down a bit”

“Exactly.” Anjali said dreamily “And they will be happy together”

“Bickering all the time?” Payal laughed 

“Bickering all life!” Anjali said “But happy”

“They seem to enjoy doing that” Payal agreed “Like an old couple”

“Wait till I ask my brother about the bike ride” Anjali said getting up.

“You bet! I wouldn’t be surprised if he turns the table and says ‘it was casual trip home and nothing more’ Payal said in best imitation of Arnav.

“Casual trip home on a rental bike? He cannot pull that out on me”

“We are discussing about Arnav Singh Raizada right?”

“Haha, he will be dealing with Anjali Singh Raizada. She has her own means to bring out the truth”

“Good luck!” Payal said “Breakfast?”

As the girls climbed down the stairs, Anjali inquired Payal about her about the reason for her foul mood earlier in the day. 

“How was your visit to your parent’s place?”

“Don’t ask me about it Anji. It was pathetic.”

Anjali quickly shushed Payal and gestured towards Arnav and Akaash coming out of Arnav’s office. 

The girls were lucky to catch a rare moment where Akaash was teasing Arnav. 

“That was a comment worthy of a dramabaaz. Who is influencing you Bhai?”

“Come Payal!” Anjali said as she tried to quickly catch up with her brothers, closely on heels was Payal. 

“Dramabaaz? Who is a dramabaaz here? Arnav? Not really.” Payal asked cheekily. 

“We don’t know anyone who is dramatic enough to influence bhai. Do we?” 

Akaash grinned at the girls. 

“What, I am not dramatic” Arnav said indignantly, checking his messages on his mobile as they walked down. 

“you are turning into one surely.” Payal told him. 

“How did you come to that conclusion?” Arnav asked them jovially

“What did you do yesterday?” Anjali asked him back

“Yesterday?” Arnav asked her looking puzzled. 

“You disappeared somewhere, not picking calls, not answering messages and you say you are not dramatic”

“Oh that!”

“What else did you think?” Payal asked

“Something else is there bhai?” Anjali feigned innocence. 

Arnav shrugged. 

“Payal, Do you know how to ride bikes?”

“No. But I always had this fantasy to ride bikes”

“Really?” Akaash asked innocently “I thought you are more of a car person”

“Let’s take lessons from Bhai” Anjali said “Won’t you teach us bhai?”

Realization hit Arnav about what the girls were excited about. Either he and Khushi were spotted yesterday or the girls were only doing smart guesses.  

“why not ask NK to teach you?” Arnav suggested nonchalantly. 

“Why, do you teach only a privileged few?” Payal asked cheekily

“Akaash, do you know any place where they rent bikes?”

“Rental bikes?” Akaash asked “why, if you want it, we can get a scooty pep”

“Scooty? Who rides scooty?” Payal asked

“We want a Yamaha FZ. Girls these days ride Yamaha FZ right Arnav?” Anjali asked. 

“What? You want to ride a Yamaha FZ? Anjali can you even hold its weight?” Akaash asked and then turned to Arnav “And why are you smiling?” 

“Hayee, why are you smiling Arnav bhai” 

“Bhuddhu, That’s called blushing” 

“Excuse me?”Arnav bellowed.

Payal earned an indignant glare from Arnav for her comment on blushing and grinned devilishly. 

“Are you people going to let me in or not? What are you people discussing about?” Akaash asked Arnav

“What do I know? Ask them, they are the ones telling about it” Arnav said feigning nonchalance. 

Akaash turned around the girls who were now giggling loudly. Arnav rolled his eyes and went back to replying to his messages on his mobile. 

“Do you even see Akaash, this morning we saw a Yamaha FZ parked in our garage”

“hmm”

“How did it come there”

“Prakash brothers might have parked the vehicle there or it might also be Bankelal’s or Mohan’s” Akaash said 

“Or it could be rented. Right Arnav?” 

“May be” he said carelessly as he continued typing into his mobile. 

They had now reached the dining area. Khushi, NK and La were already there. 

La was giving an account of the last evening’s movie in aussie style to a very amused Khushi and NK was helping La when she got stuck with her dialogues. 

“What’s up guys” Anjali asked the lot. 

“La is filling me in on what I missed yesterday” Khushi said 

“Actually, I don’t think you missed anything yesterday” Payal winked at her

“I missed a Salman khan movie”

“Pcch! That was nothing compared to what we saw after the movie” Anjali said filling her plate with Pooris.

“I second that” NK said.

“I agree” La quipped. 

“and that was?” Akaash prompted. 

“A bike”

“that too a Yamaha FZ”

“On the road”

Anjali and NK alternated the statements with dramatic effect. 

"So what's interesting about it?" Akaash asked them all almost at the point of exasperation.

"Ask the one who rode it" NK told him gesturing towards Arnav sitting between them.

“You rode a bike yesterday?” Akaash asked Arnav 

Arnav shrugged "So what? They are so adept at churning a story out of nothing” Arnav told Akaash. 

“Nothing?” NK, Anjali and Payal chorused together. La chuckled aloud. 

"Ask him who was with him on the bike" Anjali hinted Akaash.

Arnav and Khushi exchanged glances. Khushi raised her eyebrows at Arnav. 

"Who?" Akaash asked looking at Arnav “Are you going to tell me or not? What are you talking about?” 

“What’s the big deal” Arnav asked helping himself with more pooris. “Haven’t you ever seen anyone going doubles on bike? He asked casually. 

“Oh they saw us on bike yesterday?” Khushi asked equally carelessly.

Arnav shrugged “seems like it”

The others looked at the two baffled, the two together had turned the tables at the blink of an eye. They hadn’t expected them to react at it so casually. 

“Sooji Halwa?” Khushi asked passing the dish around the table. 

“Don’t change the topic, why were you both on a rental bike anyway?” Anjali asked. 

“Don’t ask me” Arnav said mockingly as Khushi laughed 

“Big story, I will tell you some other time, we need to do justice to it” Khushi convinced Anjali as the others looked on in complete silence 

Arnav got up finishing his breakfast and gulping down his orange juice.

“I have gotta rush. See you guys”

“Arnav ji, we have to return the bike today. If you leave the keys with me, I will do it”

“Oh don’t mind that. I have got it covered. Mohan has to go that side anyway to pick up my car. He will return it”

“Oh fine then”

“By the way, the Sooji Halwa was delicious” 

Khushi looked surprised at his sudden compliment, nevertheless pleased.

“thanks” she called out to his back as he waved his hand. 

As the two exchanged a casual conversation, Anjali and Payal exchanged glances. 

“Didn’t I tell you that he will turn the table” Payal whispered to Anjali

“I didn’t expect Khushi to join the bandwagon” Anjali proclaimed. 

“Total flop.” Payal sighed as they saw Khushi too getting up, picking up her plate and walking towards the kitchen. 

“But, when did these two start acting so civilized with each other?” Anjali asked Payal in whisper “Did we fall asleep and wake up days later? What are we missing?”

“God knows”

“Any chance that it was a romantic date?”

“Anji, I am getting only friendly vibes between them. Either they are putting up a good act or they have become good friends”

“hmm. Did you realize that they literally slipped through our fingers when we asked them about the bike ride?”

“She will now have enough time to cook up a convincing tale later on. You will not get the real one”

“I will corner her today afternoon”

“Hopefully, alone. Otherwise, you will never get the story out” Payal chuckled. 

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Khushi checked her mobile. Whatsapp messages exchanges from Arnav lined up before her. There were a series of it which had come only minutes before he had arrived at the breakfast table along with Akaash, Payal and Anjali. 

From Arnav: “Anjali and Payal have found out about our adventure ride”

You: “Oh No! how? Did you tell them?”

From Arnav: “No”

You: “Teasing is in order?”

From Arnav: “Seems like it”

You: “What should we do now?”

From Arnav: “Act casual. That’s the only way. Otherwise we will get bulldozed by them.”

You: “ok”

She smiled shaking her head as she typed another message.

You: “Thanks for the heads-up. Otherwise I would have been taken by surprise.”

A response came seconds later. 

From Arnav: “:) Have a good day!”

You: “You too. Bye”

She smiled as she went back to her work. 

By late afternoon, Anjali and Payal had already forgotten about the bike ride. When Arnav climbed up the stairs and reached the first floor lounge, the duo along with NK and La were rounding up on Khushi

“Khushi, I will never ever talk to you again if you go” Anjali was telling her

“How can you just like that leave us and go Khushi?” Payal asked her

“Its not easy for me too Payal”

“What about your job? You want to leave that too?” NK was reasoning with her. 

“I will get another one there, its not as if I am having a permanent job here… I am only doing free lancing, that I can do anywhere”

“I will kill you if you go” Anjali threatened 

“Stay back, we will miss you” La advised. 

“Khushi. Don’t even think of leaving us.” Payal urged 

“What happened” he asked as Anjali jumped up and ran to him

“Arnav tell her not to go”

“Where?” he asked. Khushi seemed down in spirits as if she had cried. 

“I had called Buaji” Khushi explained calmly “She is back."

"So?"

"So I think it's time for me to leave."

Arnav gave her a long look for a few minutes 

“Ok” he said at last “If you must”

“What?” NK asked

“you are ok with what?” Payal was shocked

Anjali looked on with her mouth wide open. Even Khushi looked a bit taken aback. 

“It’s her wish. If she has already decided to go, then we should not stop her” he told them and then turned to her “Where does she live”

“Vizag”

“Aman is back?”

“No”

“Then how are you going there?”

“Why, I can go by myself”

Arnav nodded. 

“Ok, I will ask Murli to book flight tickets for you”

“Oh no, don’t. I will go by train”

“It will take weeks for you to reach Vizag”

“It will only take days- not weeks”

“Khushi, that’s Ok, I will book flight tickets” he said urgently stopping her from interrupting again “And I won’t accept a no on this.”

She looked at him for a moment and finally nodded 

“Thanks so much” 

He gave her a tight smile as he continued to climb towards second floor. 

The others who have been watching this interaction between the two looked crestfallen. Khushi seemed a bit disappointed too.

“Don’t even listen to him. Dumbass!” Payal said angrily 

“Don’t make me cry Khushi” Anjali told her “Say it’s all a joke”

“It’s real Anjali, I need to go”

Anjali ran away from there. Payal shook her head at Khushi as she followed Anjali. 

NK and La also made a move, leaving Khushi alone. 

Khushi had really wanted to go far away. She wanted to stay away from Arnav. Though she had tried to friend zone him, he wasn’t an easy target to avoid. Yesterday had been a tough day for her to keep her heart beat at bay. On top of it were Anjali and Payal trying to play cupid. It was only pushing her to guilt. His simple friendly act of hinting her of what was coming this morning seemed to thrill her. A casual compliment thrown her way seemed to drive her heart into a frenzy. If this is how she reacted to these simple things, how was she supposed to keep herself in check? He was as good as engaged and he was in love with someone else. It was wrong to be attracted to him. Isn’t it? If this was one problem, the other side of it, where she might have to face situations like the one that she had walked into the other day in the study upstairs when he was sharing an intimate moment with Sheetal... that was a different league altogether, she didn't know if she could handle another one like that. 

The best was to go as far as possible from him- she had decided. 

When she had called buaji, it had been on hell of a call. Buaji had cried a lot hearing of Shashi’s demise- then Khushi had cried too, Buaji had wanted to come and take her away immediately. Khushi somehow convinced her that she will be able to make that trip alone. 

From the moment she had revealed to the Raizada sibilings about her intention, they have been on it, trying to make her stay put at RM. Even though she had expected an emotional upheaval with the news, she had somehow anticipated or may hoped that It would be tough to convince Arnav. But since that turned out to be quite a mellowed one, she wanted to feel relieved, but she felt kind of anticlimax types at the moment. 

Her phone beeped. She absent mindedly checked it. There was a whatsapp message from Arnav

“Would you mind coming to the study now? Alone.”

She sighed. Another beep. 

“Please?”

She got up to go. 

Anjali and Payal were at the pool lounge when they saw Khushi climbing up the stairs and tentatively pausing before getting into the study.

They exchanged glances.

"He is in there. Isn't he?" Anjali asked Payal.

"I suspected a fish. That moron was only putting up an act" Payal muttered as Anjali chuckled through her tears.

When Khushi arrived at the study, it looked empty at first glance, then she found him near one of the inner shelves picking up a book. 

“You wanted some help?”

“Khushi, Can you stay here a bit longer?”

"Here? You mean the study?"

"You know what I mean"

Khushi was silent. Why is he doing this again?

“I am not asking you to not go. I am only asking you delay it a bit."

" How long?"

"Two weeks. I wanted your help on something.”

“Help?”

“concerning our dads”

“But that is all resolved. You got the properties back, the locked fund got released- we were in the bank the other day right?

“Yeah, this is different. I am working on my Dad’s case and there are bits involving his friends. For the parts where Shashi uncle comes in, if you can help out, I would so grateful. Please?”

What can she say if he brings this as the reason? She had prepared all afternoon thinking about his reaction. But this wasn't in her check list. She had already given her word to him that she will help in whatever ways possible for resolving issues pertaining to their dads. Didn’t she?

“It will also help you with the free lancing”

“Ok, I will stay” Khushi said finally “Only for two weeks”

“I had to bring in the job prospect to make you stay” he teased her lightly

“I didn’t say yes for that. I am staying back because I had given you my word long back that I will do all that I can to help you with your dad’s case.”

A chuckled broke out of his controlled demeanor. 

“Thanks” he said as he stepped out of the study leaving her alone in the room. 

She sighed as he moved out. “Only two weeks Khushi. You can do it.” she told herself 

“Did she agree to stay?”

Arnav was a bit taken aback to see Anjali leaning by the Study entrance wall. 

“What are you doing here?”

“Answer me first”

"Were you eavesdropping?"

"Answer me first"

He nodded as if to say yes “She is staying back for two weeks”

“Ample time to change her mind!” Anjali broke into a smile “I knew you will do it” she said hugging him. 

Payal chuckled from somewhere nearby

“Dramabaaz seriously” 

He finally smiled at the the girls. 

To be continued. 

Done, done, done! Haha, now tell me how it was. Leave big comments so that I know I should do overtime to bring an update soon!

tata, take care!

Edited by abavi - 4 years ago
jp1967 thumbnail

Thanks for the update!

Abaszayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh my god I m blushing reading it but why blush then I realize that my jaw is in smiling mode … loved Arshi interaction … i m sure Arnav will not let khushi go never … please make them confess to each other … please update next sooon and Arshi romance 

Savera84 thumbnail

That was a nice update.  I loved the friendly banter.  The youngsters in the family are rooting for Arshi.  I think Arnav really wants to spend time with Khushi.

I can understand Khushi's dilemma here.

Her dad proposed a marriage between them and they got married to ward off the media.  She does not want to admit or accept that she had feelings making it look like she always had this in mind and had a hand in these incidents.

There are so many obstacles they have to cross.  Dadi, Sheetal, LN hooligans and the rest.

Cheers........

Savera84 thumbnail

Khushi and Arnav on a bike.  I know Khushi was riding in the story. 

Just imagine, Arnav riding the bike for a while.

Cheers...........

penrith thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Its so nice to have this story back. Enjoying the new updates thoroughly. Thank you so much for recommencing the story. 

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Khushi and Arnav on a bike.  I know Khushi was riding in the story. 

Just imagine, Arnav riding the bike for a while.

Cheers...........

Arnav rode it too. Khushi took over for the last 2 kms. However it might not have been this bright a day. It was almost 10.30 in the night and they were wearing helmets.

P.S. love this casual offscreen pic of Barun and Sanaya!

Savera84 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abavi

Arnav rode it too. Khushi took over for the last 2 kms. However it might not have been this bright a day. It was almost 10.30 in the night and they were wearing helmets.

P.S. love this casual offscreen pic of Barun and Sanaya!

This is the closest picture I got on Khushi and Arnav/Sanya and Barun on a bike.😊

Cheers........

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yayeee... Fantastic part!! 💕

Thanks for updating.